The Sonoma Valley Democrats is Chartered by the Sonoma County Democratic Party.
Executive Board Members:
- President – Beth Hadley
- Vice President – Sabina Cesar
- Secretary – Mary McDevitt
- Treasurer – Robert Baeyan
- Member-at-Large – Larry Leonard
- Member-at-Large – Thomas Martin
- Member-at-Large – Carol Taylor
The primary objectives and purposes of the Sonoma Valley Democrats are:
- To support endorsed Democratic candidates for public office.
- To provide support for Democratic officeholders.
- Further the goals of the Democratic Party and to encourage and develop the organization of the Democratic Party at the precinct level.
- To provide a unified voice for Sonoma Valley Democrats.
- To provide a public forum for the ideas, problems, and interests that are of special concern to residents of Sonoma Valley.
- To take appropriate public positions on issues relevant to residents of the Sonoma Valley.